Save the Planet Challenge! (Mini Game Inside!)

 Save the Planet Challenge! (And A Mini Game!)

Hi! I'm so glad you're here.



Last week's post was crazy, with ninety-nine total comments! You guys had so much fun with that comment war, and I can't wait to see what you'll do next!

In the meantime, I'm keeping track of the action... :)


Another thing: we found a few voles in our backyard! Unfortunately, we couldn't keep them in there because of hygiene and infestation issues, but we managed to relocate two baby voles!

[Update: The voles are happy and healthy! We checked on them to make sure they were okay and to see if we needed to contact a wildlife rehabilitation center. One of them started burrowing and squeaking as soon as we arrived, and the other was happily nibbling on something.

We think they're adolescent voles, which means they're old enough to survive without their parents. We'll continue checking on them from a distance to make sure they stay safe and healthy.]


Here they are:







Also, I'm not going to post next weekend or the weekend after, but I'm creating a big post for the weekend after that.

(It's a surprise, so feel free to guess in the comments!)



This post is pretty short and sweet, so I hope you'll enjoy it!

Why Trees Are Some of Earth's Greatest Helpers

Have you ever stopped to think about everything a single tree does? Trees might look quiet and still, but they're actually some of the hardest workers on our planet!

One of the most important jobs trees do is making oxygen. Using sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide, trees create the oxygen that people and animals need to breathe. At the same time, they remove carbon dioxide from the air, helping slow climate change.

Trees are also amazing homes for wildlife. Birds build nests in their branches, squirrels store food in them, insects hide under their bark, and many animals rely on trees for food and shelter. A healthy forest is like a giant neighborhood filled with thousands of living things.

Their roots do important work underground, too. Tree roots hold soil in place, helping prevent erosion when it rains. Without enough trees, soil can wash away much more easily.

On hot summer days, trees act like natural air conditioners. Their shade keeps neighborhoods cooler, making parks and sidewalks much more comfortable. They can even help reduce the amount of energy needed to cool nearby buildings.

Even though trees give us so much, forests around the world face many challenges. Wildfires, diseases, droughts, and deforestation all threaten trees and the animals that depend on them. That's why planting trees, protecting forests, and caring for the trees around us are so important.

Did You Know?
A single mature tree can provide enough oxygen each year to help support two people! Every tree, big or small, makes our world a healthier place.

Now it's your turn! In the game below, leaves are falling from a tree. Can you catch them before they hit the ground? 

Every leaf you save helps your tree stay healthy. 

Watch out for bonus apples, and see how long you can keep winter away!



🌳 Save the Tree!

Catch the falling leaves before they hit the ground!

❤️❤️❤️ Score: 0 Level: 1
🌳

🌳 Save the Tree

Catch 🍃 leaves!
Collect 🍎 apples for bonus points!

🌨 Winter Has Arrived!

Comments

  1. I got 13 as my score confused try to beat that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I got 46 beat that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your a noob I got 67

    ReplyDelete
  4. edit: sorry bout that

    ReplyDelete
  5. >:( I will get you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet I can beat all of you especially confused because their a noob also ban brainrot 😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is going on did the comet war start again?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I made a typo but seriously I can beat you that was my warm up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder what’s in swaras document thingy that looked suspicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edited to did the comment war start again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im suing rat for starting another war (or maybe its an impostor) but we can’t trust anyone named rat just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the bext post guys because I’m in it

    ReplyDelete
  13. its an impostor its an impostor its an impostor its an impostor its an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes.., that’s right…da lizard was reinvented yesss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Da lizard Did you change your name to da tree?

    ReplyDelete
  16. And I’m always here in your kingdom da tree

    ReplyDelete
  17. What baby cashew is that you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sapling Sapling Sapling Sapling Sapling Sapling Sapling

    ReplyDelete
  19. I swear… I give up at this pt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tree #1 Tree #1 Tree #1 Tree #1

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is this another comment war

    ReplyDelete
  22. The game is so cute…I’ve been trying to beat it for like ten minutes straight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Matt Matt Matt Matt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kitty What’s your score

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rat😏 Rat😏 Rat😏 Rat😏

    ReplyDelete
  26. Im a competitive person so im not letting any of you win. I got 18 so far but I will beat you all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Da Tree Da Tree Da Tree Da Tree Da Tree

    ReplyDelete
  28. My score was 32. 😅

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  31. The apples are so small. Wait, never mind. Sorry. I don’t know why I’m posting this anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  32. six seveeen. six seveeen. six seveeen.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Rat poison ☠️Saturday, July 11, 2026

    Rat is evil and he’s pretending to be a good guy but he’s a bad guy

    ReplyDelete
  34. I asked rat not u

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rat poison! What the heck! I’m good relax

    ReplyDelete
  36. Confused is bad though and so is matt

    ReplyDelete
  37. What I was on your side though what did I do

    ReplyDelete
  38. Im sorry but you are to pushy

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is my new profile also Matt and confused are not evil!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wait I think that’s the fake rat

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yes, it seems like it .

    ReplyDelete
  42. The impostor's gaslighting is working too well.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Because the fake Rat and maybe the real Rat spent the whole comment section acting aggressive and competitive everyone is so paranoid

    ReplyDelete
  44. when that guy stepped in as Rat 😏🐀 to clear Matt and confused's names, they assumed the sudden stuff was a trick from a fake I guess

    ReplyDelete
  45. Guys it’s really me I’m sorry about the confusion that guy with the smug face and the mouse is the fake he’s trying to act sweet so he can backstab you!! he’s secretly working with confuse now!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dude that is a fake rat CRAT pp help

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi guys!

    So... another war has officially started. I can’t say I’m completely surprised, though. 😭

    I have a proposition for everyone: you all get to decide who the real Rat is. Vote carefully, discuss your evidence, and whoever is collectively declared the fake Rat will be removed from the battle.

    Hopefully this finally settles the Great Rat Debate once and for all.
    Thank you to everyone who decides to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I vote that rat 😏🐀 Is fake who’s with me

    ReplyDelete
  49. I vote that rat 😏🐀 is not an impostor who’s with me!

    ReplyDelete
  50. With anon# 3 blehh

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you everyone who voted I’m not the impostor!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. yw I vote that rat 😏🐀 is fak

    ReplyDelete
  53. just bean KateSunday, July 12, 2026

    I vote with CRAT pp.

    ReplyDelete
  54. i vote with Anon #3

    ReplyDelete
  55. I’m with rat 😏

    ReplyDelete
  56. Im with rat 😏🐀

    ReplyDelete
  57. I’m with Rat 😏🐀.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Aghhhh I don’t know! I guess I’m with Rat 😏

    ReplyDelete
  59. Say what? This is chaos! I’m with Rat 😏

    ReplyDelete
  60. You all are most definitely creeps

    ReplyDelete
  61. …am I making the right choiceeee

    ReplyDelete
  62. Y’all are crazy but I vote 😏🐀 as fake

    ReplyDelete
  63. The only reason I’m here is the baby voles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the modern version of a duckSunday, July 12, 2026

      ikkk they are so cutte

      Delete
  64. Me encantan los topillos y apoyo a las ratas 😏🐀

    ReplyDelete
  65. I’m new here but I support rat 😏

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sorry I’m late. But no I’m not the same person as da lizard and da tree I’m new ok so don’t accuse me of copying and I vote with anon #3

    ReplyDelete
  67. Erm I think I vote 😏 as real

    ReplyDelete
  68. Try to beat 50 guys!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I vote rat 😏 as fake

    ReplyDelete
  70. observation DeckSunday, July 12, 2026

    weird, but I vote rat 😏🐀 as. Real

    ReplyDelete
  71. I eat boogers

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi everyone: The voting period for the Great Rat Election will officially close at the end of the day today. I am currently tallying up the final scores and votes, so please make sure any remaining evidence or ballots are submitted before tonight. The final verdict will be announced shortly after! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  73. OMG THIS IS CRAZEEE

    ReplyDelete
  74. I vote rat 😏 as real!

    ReplyDelete
  75. a lil baby stoatSunday, July 12, 2026

    I vote rat 😏🐀

    ReplyDelete
  76. I support rat 😏

    ReplyDelete
  77. The polls are officially closed and the final votes are counted! "Rat 😏" got 15 votes and "Rat 😏🐀" got 11. Based on the tally, Rat 😏🐀 has been voted out—but I have to reveal the truth about what actually happened.

    Here is the real scoop: "Rat 😏" was actually my real brother the entire time. He changed his profile name to "Rat 😏🐀" to try and show he was different from the fake clone. But the plan completely backfired, everyone stopped believing him, and you guys accidentally voted out the real one! 😭😂

    Oh, and that "I eat boogers" comment? That was just my brother playing dirty to try and sabotage the clone's reputation at the last second!

    So the ultimate plot twist is that the fake Rat is still out there, and my real brother has been banished. But don't worry, he's already planning to create a brand new profile.

    Get ready, because Season 3 is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Rattington IIIMonday, July 13, 2026

    I WILL DESTROY THEE RAT 😏😏

    When the war has lasted 20 years, the king vole will come for you.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi guys I’m mango!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Bro what that was random we’re busy being sorry for rat

    ReplyDelete
  81. Whatever he was a creep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wtheck he was trying to be nice

      Delete
    2. What’s your problem

      Delete
  82. It’s fine he’ll probably be back as someone else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also who cares

      Delete
    2. Thats rude why would you say that unless youre either an idiot or fake

      Delete
  83. We gather here today to honor our fallen friend rat who died from frindly fire we’re sorry trees honor

    ReplyDelete
  84. Woowww u guys voted the wrong person o my god I can’t believe it 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hey, I get it . Everyone is trying to blame one another, but we need to find who is the real rat .

    ReplyDelete
  86. And get rid of the fake

    ReplyDelete
  87. Observation dedkWednesday, July 15, 2026

    Rat if you are there as someone else reveal your self

    ReplyDelete
  88. We need to find him under my leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Dude there’s only one king round here and that’s me

    ReplyDelete
  90. ¡Tenemos que encontrar a Rat!

    ReplyDelete
  91. على الأرجح، هو يكرهكم جميعاً.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Ok well we need to find him whatever it takes! Rat pls come backkkk

    ReplyDelete
  93. Wait I think the Rattington guy is rats new profile!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Ok focus we just need to think

    ReplyDelete
  95. I’m pretty sure any new profiles here might be him right

    ReplyDelete
  96. So it’s rattignton then

    ReplyDelete
  97. or it’s that one person that commented in arabic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But rat commented in English usually

      Delete
  98. I think rat is still alive but I don’t think he’s Rattington III. Hail The rat!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Bruh who are you even you don’t know anything

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hail The rat! Hail The rat! Hail The rat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Just stop spamming

    ReplyDelete
  102. Don’t be mean to the new guy

    ReplyDelete
  103. Guyyys. Ur missing something. He’s new. What does that mean? He might be rat. Are you guys in your right mind? 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  104. Da vole You can’t insult me! confused help!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Yup that’s him I know him

    ReplyDelete
  106. Yeah Don’t be mean to the new guy

    ReplyDelete
  107. Raaat your backkk 😭

    ReplyDelete
  108. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  109. Rat aka mango who do u like better me or the freaking tree

    ReplyDelete
  110. ha ha ha ha it was so funny watching you give me a funeral I am rat ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Well here’s to hoping no more wars

    ReplyDelete
  112. 😂😂🥲 woooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. since you’re cussing at da tree I like da tree no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Again wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Seriously no more wars! agreedBut preferably keep commenting

    ReplyDelete
  116. woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Definitely agreed

    ReplyDelete
  118. I think you’ve forgotten…

    I’m still here…

    ReplyDelete
  119. Chill dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I want to subscribe to you on substack! I’ll go do it now yay

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love this comment section

    ReplyDelete
  122. cute new wallpaper image thing

    ReplyDelete
  123. just bean KateFriday, July 17, 2026

    I’m bored now that the war has ended 😆

    ReplyDelete
  124. Army of kittensFriday, July 17, 2026

    I use substack for getting caught up on the world news so this is perfect! 👌

    ReplyDelete
  125. I just read through the comments and I have to say that I am very proud of you for being so mature 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  126. im suing you for sarcasm

    ReplyDelete
  127. I tried to comet on substack but it didn’t work

    ReplyDelete
  128. Death to all lizards and trees! I’m the king

    ReplyDelete
  129. You don’t even have an army

    ReplyDelete
  130. Well you have 2 people so it doesn’t mater

    ReplyDelete
  131. Well at least I don’t have 0.00 supporters like someone..

    ReplyDelete
  132. Plus u do have an army you just don’t know them and its bigger than urs

    ReplyDelete
  133. Freaking crazyFriday, July 17, 2026

    Hahaha da vile is so true

    ReplyDelete
  134. Wait what look at the other comment rat is back?!

    ReplyDelete
  135. Is that the impostor

    ReplyDelete
  136. just bean kateFriday, July 17, 2026

    @rat timestamp or ur fake

    ReplyDelete
  137. Don’t forget…
    I’m coming…

    ReplyDelete
  138. im suing the clone for identity theft again

    ReplyDelete
  139. Wtheck wait so there are THREE rats now?! mango, original rat, and fake rat?! so dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  140. SHUT UP ABOUT THE RATS IM TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE TREES/lizards

    ReplyDelete
  141. Observation deckFriday, July 17, 2026

    OMG THE LORE IS LORE-ING Yay

    ReplyDelete
  142. Swara who do you support

    ReplyDelete
  143. Yeah she will end this wad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Super Fun Original Arcade Games :)

Reptiles Vs. Birds: A Demented Game