6 Super Fun Original Arcade Games :)

 6 Super Fun Original Arcade Games :)

Hi, I'm so glad you're here. I made 6 arcade game-style video games for you guys to play, all related to the environment. This post took soooo long, so I hope you comment and share for more posts like this!
Okay, I'm gonna stop stalling now: here are...the games! 


♻️ Recycling Catcher

🎮 Directions:
⬅️➡️ Move the green catcher
🔵 Catch BLUE recyclables
🔴 Avoid RED trash

⭐ Score: 0

🐢 Turtle Escape

🎮 Directions:
⬅️➡️ Move the turtle
🛍️ Dodge the falling plastic
⏩ The game gets faster over time!

⭐ Score: 0

🧠 Eco Quiz Battle

🎮 Directions:
Read the eco question
⬅️ = LEFT answer
➡️ = RIGHT answer

Press Start!

⭐ Score: 0

⚡ Energy Runner

🎮 Directions:
⬅️➡️ Change lanes
⚡ Collect batteries
🛢️ Avoid oil spills

⭐ Score: 0

🌧️ Acid Rain Dodge

🎮 Directions:
⬅️➡️ Move the person
🏠 Stay under the roof
☠️ Acid rain hurts!

⭐ Survival: 0

🌱 Sprout Maze Escape

🎮 Directions:
⬅️➡️⬆️⬇️ Move Sprout through the maze
🟩 Avoid the green walls
🏁 Reach the golden finish square!



⭐ Wins: 0



🌎 Environmental Break Time

You've been playing for over an hour.

This page is locked for 15 minutes so you can rest your eyes, save electricity, and maybe touch grass 🌿

You can return in:

15:00

Comments

Post a Comment