Sprout News and Other Random Stuff

Sprout News and Other Random Stuff

Hi! I'm so glad you're here.
This is probably my most random post, but this is basically a middle-of-the-week update and some other stuff.
(Also, if you believed the "Most people score 8/8" message at the beginning of my last post... I made that up.

There was never any official statistic.
I just wanted to see if you'd feel extra confident before starting the quiz. 😈

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Most people see a statement like that and think, "This will be easy!"

Then the rats show up.)

So, without further ado, let's see what I've gotten myself into this time!

Okay, so first of all, I've kind of been going crazy putting these flyers up after the city sent me the approval email.


(Shout out to the local store Bharat Spice Bazaar for following my blog and loving my flyers!) At this point, I'm pretty sure half my neighborhood has seen one. They're pretty cute, though, right?


The next thing I wanted to share was...this!


If you just watched this video and had no idea what this was, it's a cute "hologram" trick that my dad showed us. I'm sure you've seen this trick somewhere online, because that's where he got it from.

It's really fun and cool to look at, and I have another video of my brother showing how to make it.
Here it is!

I hope you try it out at home, if you have the materials.

Finally, I made a cute Sprout keychain!
My parents ordered a table cover made of silicone, and I used the scraps to make it.
This is the silicone...


And this is the keychain!

And that's it!

Thank you to everyone who visits all my posts, including this one! Comment anything down below, just for fun.
See you at the regularly scheduled post this weekend. :)

Comments

  1. Yeah yeah I’m in the one in the video yeah yeah yeah I was so cool right guys?🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very educational and fantastic craft videos that are informative. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes guys I’m gosl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah yeah I’m the one in the video yeah yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so funny. 😂 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rat is a good choice to be a part of the team

    ReplyDelete
  8. confused is not boooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Super Fun Original Arcade Games :)

Save the Planet Challenge! (Mini Game Inside!)

Reptiles Vs. Birds: A Demented Game