Reptiles Vs. Birds: A Demented Game
Reptiles Vs. Birds: A Demented Game
Hi! I'm so glad you're here.
This post was inspired by the vote, "Reptiles and species of birds" on the Environmental Vote Machine in the sidebar.

If you stick around until the end of this post, you'll find something fun...and maybe a bit chaotic. :)
Let's get on with the post!
Introduction
Imagine a crocodile and a chicken standing side by side. One has scales and powerful jaws, while the other pecks at seeds and flaps around a backyard. They seem completely different, but they're actually closer relatives than you might think!
Reptiles
Reptiles are animals that usually have dry, scaly skin and lay eggs. Unlike humans, reptiles are cold-blooded, which means their body temperature depends on their surroundings. On chilly mornings, you might see a lizard soaking up sunlight like a tiny solar panel.
Some common reptiles include snakes, turtles, lizards, and crocodiles. Reptiles have been around for a very long time. In fact, dinosaurs were reptiles too!
Birds
Birds may seem very different from reptiles, but they have some things in common. Like reptiles, birds lay eggs and breathe air. However, birds have feathers, beaks, and are warm-blooded, meaning their bodies stay at a steady temperature.
Birds can be found almost everywhere on Earth. Tiny hummingbirds can hover with their fast wing movements, while flightless birds like ostriches can sprint faster than many people can ride a bicycle.
Scientists believe that birds evolved from a group of dinosaurs called theropods. That means modern birds are actually the closest living relatives of many extinct dinosaurs.
The next time you see a pigeon strutting across a parking lot, imagine a tiny dinosaur looking for food!
Reptiles vs. Birds
At first glance, reptiles and birds seem like complete opposites. Reptiles have scales, while birds have feathers. Reptiles are cold-blooded, while birds are warm-blooded. Yet both groups lay eggs and share ancient ancestors. In fact, a crocodile’s closest living relative is a chicken.
Nature doesn't always fit into neat categories. Sometimes the animals that seem the most different are secretly connected in surprising ways.
Now that you've learned about reptiles and birds, it's time to become a scientist... or maybe a slightly reckless inventor. I included the code I put into Codepen to make this work right next to the game, so you can see how it all works!
Head into the Reptile-Plus-Bird-Thingy Laboratory below and create your own hybrid creature by combining different animal features! :)
I hope you like it!
⚠️ LAB WARNING
Unstable hybrid evolution detected.
Proceed only if you're ready for mutation events.
Comment down below what kind of monster you created!
Thank you for visiting! :)
reptibird supreme
ReplyDeleteSky variant๐
ReplyDeleteSky variant and also the HTML shows by the way I use the profile rat and I am Swara‘s brother but the The person with the profile rat and said I am Swara‘s brother not him was not Swara‘s brother
ReplyDeleteIm confused
ReplyDeleteHi confused. I’m rat
ReplyDelete>:(
ReplyDeleteBro why is this so real
ReplyDeleteHi confused ๐ I am a cool Guy so I’m the best in the worlds of fire ๐ฅ๐ฉธ๐ฅ
ReplyDelete>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :):)
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletebleehhhh my monster will eat your
ReplyDeletewth
ReplyDeleteIm the best your a rat
ReplyDeleteNope I’m the manager and I’m the boss
ReplyDeleteWhy is everyone spamming stop spamming
ReplyDeleteI am with confused , this person , "Rat" , keeps spamming on all posts .
ReplyDeleteYeah this is getting out of hand with them always spamming and they wer mean to confused
ReplyDelete