Lost In The Forest: Surviving on Edible Plants!
Lost In The Forest: Surviving on Edible Plants!
Hi! I'm so glad you're here.
This post was inspired by the vote, "Edible plants" on the Environmental Vote machine in the sidebar.
Also, I have another piece of fan art to shout out!
Here it is:

This is a really cute piece of art by my brother (so does it really count?) and I would love if anyone else wants to send me their art at this email: swaraaganesh@gmail.com
Thank you!
This is a different kind of post than usual, but I spent a lot of time on this, so I hope you like it!
Basically, this is one of those "choose your path" games, and it's fully coded to make it even better.
Let's get on with the post!
How to Play
You're lost in a huge wilderness after taking a shortcut that turned out to be a very bad idea. :)
To make it home, you'll need to find food, water, and clues while avoiding dangerous choices. Pay attention to the story, because sometimes the clues are hidden in the details.
Your choices affect your health. Make it to the end with as much health as possible!
i got a 97/100 on my health
ReplyDeleteI got 100/100!
ReplyDeleteHellooo
ReplyDeleteHelloooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteIt counts Rara to all of you that are commenting that are not Rara respond to this I am Swara’s brother say yes if you believe me. π€
ReplyDeleteHmmm…. Maybe?
DeleteNo
ReplyDeleteYesyesyes
ReplyDeleteY is this a thing on this website
ReplyDeleteCreeeeep. But I think no
ReplyDeleteWth
ReplyDeletehas someone seen the thing where it glitches out and then u have to press some thing to make it work
ReplyDeleteyes
ReplyDeletehow to fix it?
ReplyDeleteI think no
ReplyDeleteIm her brother not that person
ReplyDeleteNo, you aren't. My brother uses that profile, but he did not comment that. :)
DeleteYo no tengo nada que hacer yo estoy aquΓ con los perros y no puedo salir a ningΓΊn lado porque no tengo dinero y tengo que hacer algo para poder salir igual y me.
ReplyDeleteHola
Delete